To provide the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2 and effectively administer an Active Directory 2012 domain.
Experience with the Windows user interface.
Excellent course, complete and very informative.
Zahida B. / Conceptrice TI, Université de Montréal
- Installing Window Server 2012 R2
- Local and remote administration with Server Manager-RSAT under Windows 8.1
- Server 2012 R2 with or without the graphical interface (CORE)
- The new Modern UI (Metro) or Classic?
- Setting up and managing Active Directory and DDNS directory services
- Managing AD with the ADAC console
- Introduction to GPO/GPP group strategies
- Managing security for disk resources (NTFS) and partitions
- File system management tools
- Managing print services
- Preventive maintenance and system monitoring
- Data backup and restore
- Using Hyper-V v.3
- VM generation 2
- Firewall management
- The WDS deployment service
The course material is in French.
This course partially prepares you for the Microsoft 70-410 certification exam.