To provide the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 and effectively administer an Active Directory 2012 domain.
Experience with the Windows user interface.
Excellent course, complete and very informative.
Zahida B. / Conceptrice TI, Université de Montréal
- Installing Window Server 2012 R2 / 2016
- Local and remote administration with Server Manager-RSAT under Windows 8.1
- Server 2012 R2 / 2016 with or without the graphical interface (CORE)
- The new Modern UI (Metro) or Classic?
- Setting up and managing Active Directory and DDNS directory services
- Managing AD with the ADAC console
- Introduction to GPO/GPP group strategies
- Managing security for disk resources (NTFS) and partitions
- File system management tools
- Managing print services
- Preventive maintenance and system monitoring
- Data backup and restore
- Using Hyper-V v.3
- VM generation 2
- Firewall management
- The WDS deployment service
The course material is in French.
This course partially prepares you for the Microsoft 70-410 certification exam.