To provide the knowledge and skills required to locally and remotely administer Windows 10 systems in a company network using Microsoft ActiveDirectory.
System administrators and technicians with a good knowledge of the Windows operating system.
Good knowledge of Windows system administration.
- Overview of the Windows 10 versions
- The new Start Menu interface and other solutions (ClassicShell)
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Manual Installation of Windows 10, WDS and other methods
- The Windows 10 update service
- The RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tools) management consoles
- Configuring the working environment and GodMode
- Remote management and control
- Managing user accounts
- Managing disks
- The Hyper-V Client
- Mobile security concepts (Bitlocker)
- Backups and file history
- Application compatibility
- The task planner and event logs
- Configuring the firewall
- Introduction to managing the work environment with GPO / GPP
- Connecting to shared resources and printers with GPO / GPP
- Different approaches for AppX and Microsoft Store management
- Controlling access to OneDrive and AppXs installed by default
A lot of information and many exercises.
Moussa B. / Technicien/BSI - Technicien en informatique, Commission scolaire de Montréal