To provide the knowledge and skills required to create, customize and administer SharePoint sites.
Administrators of SharePoint site collections..
Experience with Windows SharePoint Services and/or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Creating and customizing sites
- Creating and administering lists and libraries: versions, approvals, workflows
- Creating and customizing pages
- Using and configuring Web Parts: displaying lists, editing content, queries, page preview, filters and connections between Web Parts
- Introduction to content types
- Controlling navigation
- Managing searches: creating and configuring a search center, improving search results through key words, managing the scope of searches
- Managing authorization
- Managing features
Good training course. A good speed and interesting content.
Guillaume T. / M.I.S. / I.T., USNR Kockums Cancar