To provide the knowledge and skills required to become a Super User by developing your full user potential with Office 365 collaboration tools.
Knowledge of SharePoint Online (Course MS105), OneDrive Enterprise, Microsoft Teams and Planner.
- Review of tools: SharePoint Online, OneDrive Enterprise and Microsoft Teams
- Creating, modifying and managing modern SharePoint sites: lists, managing pages, libraries, columns, views and authorizations in SharePoint Online
- Managing tasks with Microsoft Planner: integrating tasks with other tools
- Creating, modifying and publishing forms with Microsoft Forms
- Introduction to creating and using apps with PowerApps
- Modifying list forms with PowerApps
- Introduction to Process Automation with Flow