To provide the knowledge and skills required to create dynamic Web solutions with Microsoft ASP.NET 4.5 technologies.
Web content programmers.
Practical experience of application development using Visual Basic .NET (Course MN204) or Visual C# .NET (Course MN201).
Provides a good base in ASP.NET. Helps students avoid fruitless searches and thereby save time.
Danny S. / concepteur logiciel, Gentec Inc.
The training course is well done. Available trainer, masters his topic.
Yahia Z. / Technicien en informatique, Protecteur du citoyen
- .NET tools and languages: .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012
- From ASP to ASP.NET 4.5
- Architecture of an ASP.NET application
- Forms using Web Forms controls and event management techniques
- Data Binding
- Overview of ADO.NET: description and use of the data access library
- Introduction to the Entity Framework
- Creating User Controls
- Debugging, tracking and managing errors
- Configuration files: machine.config and Web.config
- Securing Internet applications
- User management controls
- User interfaces with Master Pages and Themes
- Debugging, tracing and error handling
- Overview of Web services
- Development with Microsoft's Ajax Extensions
- New features in ASP .NET 4.5
Note: This course is not suitable for programmers who have extensive experience wit ASP.NET.