To provide the knowledge and skills required to create dynamic Web solutions with Microsoft ASP.NET 4.5 technologies.
Web content programmers.
Practical experience of application development using Visual Basic .NET (Course MN204) or Visual C# .NET (Course MN201).
Well-structured course. Very good documentation.
Jean-Francois S. / Informatioque et Developpement, Identification Sports Inc
- .NET tools and languages: .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual Studio 2013
- From ASP to ASP.NET 4.5
- Architecture of an ASP.NET application
- Forms using Web Forms controls and event management techniques
- Data Binding
- Data validation
- User interfaces with master pages and themes
- Using CSS style sheets
- Integrating Bootstrap in an ASP .NET WebForms project
- Creating User Controls
- Overview of ADO.NET: description and use of the data access library
- Introduction to Entity Framework
- Generating a data model with Entity Framework (ADO.Net Entity Data Model)
- The Code First approach with Entity Framework
- Configuration files: machine.config and web.config
- Securing Internet applications
- User management controls
- Debugging, tracing and error handling
- Overview of Web Soap ASMX and WCF services
- Development with Microsoft's Ajax Extensions and the Ajax Control Toolkit
- Integrating and using jQuery with ASP.NET
- Overview of ASP.NET vNext
- New features in ASP.NET 4.6
Note: This course is not suitable for programmers who have extensive experience wit ASP.NET.