To provide the knowledge and skills required to effectively use basic Linux commands.
Knowledge of computer science.
- Linux architecture: background, characteristics and fundamental concepts
- Files, directories and permissions: structure, paths, creating files, moving, removing, linking, archiving, properties and access rights
- Processes: list, control, foreground and background
- Command interpreter: metacharacters, I/O redirection, command history and substitutions
- The vi text editor
- File transfer and remote sessions
- Tools available for the workstation
Easy to understand!
François C. / Soutien technique, FX Innovation