To provide the knowledge and skills required to create dynamic documents using Java Server Pages (JSP) and Servlets.
Software developers (other than supervisors) and Web specialists.
Practical experience with the Java language (Course DE204) and HTML (Course WE106).
- Configuring the execution environment
- Servlets: definition, invocation, life-cycle, requests and responses
- The HTTP protocol: the GET and POST methods, response codes and headers
- Developing, configuring and deploying servlets: the HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse and ServletContext classes, and Servlet Event Listeners
- Java Server Pages (JSP): specification, life-cycle, syntax, semantics and implicit objects
- Handling exceptions
- Java Beans and the Expression Language
- The JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL): specification, expression language, tags
- Custom JSP tags: role, interface, attributes, configuration, managers and descriptors
- Managing state in a Web application
- Declarative and programmatic security
- Internationalization: content coding, the implementation of i19n and formatting,
- Deployment and structure of a Web application that meets specifications
- Introduction to AJAX and its technological role
Helped to get a good basic knowledge and a lot of examples.
Cédric A. / Programmeur, Intact Assurance