To provide the knowledge and skills required to automate the build procedures for your Java applications.
Developers and architects.
Experience with the Java language (Course DE204).
- The objectives of Maven
- Installing Maven
- Using a repository, and understanding the coordinates of artifacts
- The structure of the various types of projects with Maven
- Configuring and using plugins
- The default application life cycle
- Using lifecycle phases
- Configuring the POM file for a project
- Configuring multi-module projects
- Using inheritance between projects
- Understanding dependency management: version, scope, transitive, etc.
- Using the m2e plugin for Eclipse
- Customizing the project build
- Generating a project site and reports