To provide the knowledge and skills required to create and edit digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
Web, communication and marketing specialists.
Very focused on the concrete, lots of practice. Genius!
Smina B. / Coordonnatrice, Relations publiques, Loto-Québec
- Getting to know the workspace: using the tools, viewing images, working with palettes, and using the file browser
- Working with selections: selecting with the elliptical marquee tools, the magic wand, and the lasso tools
- Photo retouching: changing resolution, resizing, adjusting tonal range and colours, retouching and correcting
- Layer basics
- Editing and formatting text
- Advanced layer techniques: sets, masks and styles
- Painting and editing: filling with colour, using shapes and textures
- Masks and channels: quick mask, channel mask and layers
- Introduction to vector masks
- Using the vanishing point tool
- Using filters and creating special effects
- Using the history tool
- Introduction to preparing images for the Web (JPEG, GIF, PNG)
We favour the use of official French-language Adobe course material whenever available. However, we are unable to confirm the language of the material to be used in advance. Note: The course is presented using Adobe Photoshop CS6.