To provide the knowledge and skills required to use Adobe Dreamweaver for developing Web sites.
Anyone involved in creating web sites and developing web pages.
Basic knowledge of the Internet. Knowledge of HTML page layout is desirable.
Good training course, well explained. The trainer adapts his course to the students, their work and needs.
France L. / Web Master, Synergie GGC s.e.n.c.
- Configuring the workspace
- Creating a new web site, and a new web page
- Features of HTML
- Inserting images: alignment issues
- Adding hyperlinks: external, internal, email
- Creating clickable images (image maps)
- Creating and using templates
- Creating embedded and conditional modules
- Creating, modifying and using libraries
- Integrating multimedia: audio and video elements
- Creating tables: rows, columns, cells and accessibility issues
- Simple text layout using CSS
- Creating forms: text, buttons and menus
- Publishing sites: testing and FTP transfer
- Search and replace: operations on a document, a site or a set of selected files
Note: the course is presented with Adobe Dreamweaver CS6