To provide the knowledge and skills required to make effective use of the proven seven-step method known as PER DIEM® in order to perfect your management skills and ensure the success of your sales team.
Directors, managers and sales representatives.
This course is offered in a mix-learning format: one day in class followed by four 90 minutes webinars. The webinars dates will be determined in class with the participants.
- Leadership, management and coaching: the three key roles of the sales manager
- The PER DIEM® approach: proven techniques for improving the performance of a sales team
- Project, execution and resources (PER): applying a strategic analysis to sales
- The ASSET sales planning method
- Influencing sales behaviour
- Managing and communicating clear goals
- Implementing sales practices and standards that are appropriate for your context
- Measuring and monitoring sales activities and results
- Using team and individual meetings to rally and motivate personnel
- Sales training and skills development
- Implementing an action plan to increase profits
This course is presented in a mixed format consisting of a one-day class followed by four 90-minute web seminars and a second one-day class.