To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand the main elements of the BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) standard in order to produce models of business processes.
Analysts, managers, business process designers, business architects and IT professionals.
- Introduction to the concepts of management by process (BPM- Business Process Management)
- Overview of the features of the BPMN 2.0 standard
- Conventions for modeling processes
- Orchestration and collaboration diagrams
- Exercises and practical examples of modeling various types of processes
- Using the modeling templates available in Visio
- Overview of applications for modeling and charting business processes
The course does not cover advanced features such as orchestration diagrams or conversation diagrams.
This training provides the basics for future certification in the BPMN 2.0 standard.