To provide the knowledge and skills required to identify the mechanisms of stress and observe your own behaviours in order to use stress to your advantage and be able to.adapt to life's challenges calmly and peacefully.
- Definition of stress, the phases of stress, positive and negative stress
- Symptoms of stress and its effects on your body and surroundings
- The main sources of stress and what influences them
- The physiology of stress in humans
- How to master and transform your emotions
- How to control negative thoughts
- Developing an anti-stress attitude
- Developing healthy lifestyle habits
- Achieving balance in life
- Using communication to manage stress: communicating one's needs, setting limits, and saying no without guilt in a responsible and respectful manner
- Managing stress in the workplace: recognizing and overcoming the symptoms and consequences of stress at work
Provides effective tools for managing stress.
Catherine N. / Conseillère - Relation Clientèle TI, Groupe Technologies Desjardins