To provide the knowledge and skills required to integrate acquired personality decoding techniques in order to maximize potential, adopt a proactive approach to developing professional relationships, enhance work performance and contribute to the success of one’s team and organization.
Knowledge of personality decoding principles (Course CH187).
- In-depth analysis and integration of the 9 sources of motivation in order to be able to rapidly identify the various manifestations of personality profiles in the character of individuals
- Understanding and decoding the organizational and motivational structures of each personality profile
- Nuances of the model for understanding the factors that inspire motivation, mastering the weaknesses of one's own profile, and increasing the accuracy of your analysis of self and others
- Identifying the affinities and strengths of the various personality profiles
- Understanding how each personality profile contributes to the success of a team
- Communication modes and attention filters of each profile
- Advanced tools for decoding behaviour and perceiving hidden intentions in order to better anticipate behaviour and personality changes
- Detecting and understanding how each personality profile reacts to change, conflict and stress in the workplace
- Management strategies for creating a climate of confidence, increasing credibility and mobilizing partners through personal integrity
I've learnt so much. It made me discover new concepts.
Dany P. / Directrice OTA, Caisse desjardins du Haut St-Laurent