To provide the knowledge required to easily and logically create, organize and present one's ideas as well as absorb and remember those of others.
- The functioning of the brain and the principles of mind maps
- The creative spirit vs. the structured spirit: the paradox between structure and non-linearity which is resolved by mind mapping
- Experimenting with the different sides of the brain
- Creating a mind map: relationships between ideas, the relative importance of primary and secondary links, drawings and ideas
- Practical applications of mind maps: structuring a project, conducting a meeting, taking notes, preparing a presentation, brainstorming, time management, etc.
- Creating common maps in the context of a project
- Using a simple, powerful methodology to achieve one's objectives as well as learn and retain new information
Teaches you a whole new way to communicate your ideas.
Pamela N. / Administratrice clinique, Homewood Santé