To provide the knowledge and skills required to master the various factors that influence memory and thereby enhance your memorization skills.
- Types of memory (immediate, long term, procedural, etc.)
- Difficulties with memorization: sources and solutions
- A three-stage model of the process of memorization
- Memorization strategies
- The role of attention and concentration in memorization
- The importance of forgetting
- Selective memorization: efficiency and effectiveness
- Tips and tricks for developing and maintaining your memory
- The Forgetting Curve
- Sleep and memory: better sleep makes for better memory
- Stress and memory
- Individual and team exercises for practicing memorization techniques
The way of teaching is relevant and allows to improve performance.
Jean-Guy A. / Responsable de processus R&D, -