At the end of this training, participants will be able to book quality sales meetings and increase their closing rate.
Technical representatives, account managers, manufacturers’ agents, B2B sales representatives, sales managers.
Experience in selling to businesses.
- Unit of Study (US) 1 – Feeding the sales funnel: a structured and efficient approach.
- US 2 – Generating your own sales opportunities: the seller’s toolbox to positioning oneself as an expert in their field.
- US 3 – Booking sales appointments more easily: overcoming barriers to booking quality meetings with decision-makers.
- US 4 – Milestones to prepare to close a sale: the key steps to take before closing a sale.
- US 5 – Recognizing qualified opportunities, according to specific criteria.
- US 6 – Standing out with unique sales conversations: the questions that naturally lead prospects to the closing of a sale.
- US 7 – Increasing your closing rate: the inoffensive close that get you quicker decisions.
Questions and answers, role-playing, team exercises, discussions, case studies. Theory: 60%; Practical: 40%