To provide the knowledge and skills required to identify the principal functions of Client Relationship Management systems, as well as the potential risks and benefits associated with the deployment of a CRM system in your organization.
All management positions.
- Definition of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems: origins, evolution, current trends, overview of key functions
- How a CRM system benefits companies
- The impact of a CRM system on the organization of the sales, marketing and customer service departments
- Planning CRM deployment: impact on the team and the organization
- Planning and carrying out the selection process for an CRM system according to identified needs
- Overview and comparison of the main commercial and open source packages available
- Estimating costs and negotiating contracts for the software and the deployment project
- Government aid available for CRM deployment projects
- Planning and carrying out the corporate implementation and deployment of CRM systems