To provide the knowledge and skills required to apply the most recognized suggestive selling techniques in order to increase sales and build customer loyalty.
Sales, customer service and support personnel.
- Definitions: cross-selling, value-added sales and alternative sales
- Suggestive selling vs. pressure selling
- The customer’s point of view: the 7 essential elements for a personalized sale
- Self-evaluation: taking orders vs. advising on needs
- The perfect moment, the perfect product/service and the perfect vocabulary (words and expressions that sell)
- Key phrases to make the transition towards needs analysis
- Forceful strategic questions to uncover the needs of a customer
- Suggesting customized products/services and highlighting the benefits and advantages for the customer
- 7 techniques for closing the sale
- Handling the most common objections in 3 steps
- Follow-up strategies
- Case studies
- Building an individual action plan
- Reference sheet including key concepts
The course gave me confidence and the required tools to increase the sales.
Claudia L. / Représentant(e) au service à la clientèle, Gazifère