To provide the knowledge and skills required to plan changes in your organization, to better understand and manage human aspects of change, and to build consensus for the steps required.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
- The various types of changes that occur frequently in organizations
- Different generations and their attitudes towards change
- Discoveries in the field of neuroscience and their impact on managing change
- Five surprising facts regarding change
- Eight causes of failure when implementing a change
- The three pillars of a successful change
- Fundamental characteristics and phases of change
- Cohesion and implication: the primary keys to change
- Feelings, attitudes and behaviour inherent to change
- Handling emotional reactions to change
- Developing an effective communication strategy that helps mobilize individuals
- Risks and rhythms: adapting in order to better perform
Amazing course given by an enthusiastic and inspiring trainer who was very open and willing to share her personal experiences.
Claudie R. / Archiviste, Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec