To provide the knowledge and skills required to build a team that is capable of effectively dealing with the many challenges faced by today's businesses while ensuring that each team member’s abilities is used to its fullest potential.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
- The benefits and rewards of coaching
- Coach and Manager: similarities, differences and adaptation
- Roles and functions of a coach: communicator, facilitator, trainer, guide and evaluator
- Coaching skills: assessment grid and skills to develop
- Traditional management vs. team coaching: authority vs. guidance, individualism vs. partnership, discipline vs. accountability, human resources management vs. human potential management
- Team meetings: a key ingredient
- Creating and building a winning team: identity, values, belief, abilities, behaviours and environment
- Identifying long-term solutions
- Managing change
- Communication techniques and strategies
- Coaching generations Y and C
- The five main dysfunctions of a team (assessment grid)
- Suggestions for managing performance: knowledge assessment
- Preparing a training plan
- The mechanisms of motivation
- Traps to avoid
- Tool kit
Very satisfying, interactive and captivating!
Marc A. / Superviseur de relève, Sûreté du Québec