To provide the knowledge and skills required to identify the origins of a conflict situation and take appropriate action to defuse it.
- Attitudes towards conflict
- Identifying your response to conflict, and sensitive areas
- Discovering your own style for handling conflict
- How to remain calm before and during a conflict
- Five attitudes to adopt for constructive conflict
- Resilience during the conflict period
- The four stages of constructive engagement
- Listening with the purpose of understanding others: practical advice for active listening
- How to give effective feedback
- Eight destructive behaviour patterns
- Conflicts within a team: practical advice
- Issues related to virtual teams
Simple and rigourous
Pablo T. / Chef-Laboratoire, CEPSA Chimie Bécancourt inc.