To provide the knowledge and skills required for taking on new management responsibilities, adapting one's leadership style, planning, organizing and preventing conflicts.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
- Getting accustomed to a leadership role
- Choosing a management style: leadership styles, situational leadership
- Effective team management and motivational techniques
- Personality types and behaviour patterns
- Work organization: time and priority management
- Negotiation techniques
- Dealing with difficult people and resolving conflicts
- Making meetings work: roles of the participants
- Communication skills: effective feedback and problem resolution
- Presentation techniques
- Recruitment: interviewing and selecting personnel
- Managing small projects: defining goals, developing a project plan
- Techniques for tracking and monitoring projects
- Project performance indicators
- Exercises and role-playing activities
Very lively, clear, interactive and current.
Stéphane D. / Chef d'équipe, C2 Innovations Inc.