To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand the dynamic that encourages employees to remain loyal to an employer, the impact of the relationship between employees and management, and the costs associated with replacing resources.
Managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Today's employee: characteristics, needs and limits
- Voluntary departures
- Associated costs
- The departure interview
- Prevention: the warning signs
- Learning: evolving from reactive to proactive
- The connections between leadership style, performance and employee loyalty
- Welcoming programs and follow-up
- Commitment, values and coherence
- Salary issues
- Establishing good relationships, team spirit and a pleasant working environment
- Development and training plans: presenting challenges to be met
- Coaching: clear and specific objectives, regularly evaluating performance
- The balance between professional and personal lives
- Bidirectional communication
- Pitfalls and how to avoid them: time and money
- My toolbox
- My action plan
Beautiful course dynamism, very concrete, sharing of experience between the participants.
Sylvie P. / Directrice principale, Divulgation et conformité financières, Valeurs Mobilières Desjardins