To provide managers with the essential know-how they need to succeed.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
Very impressed! It was the first course that keep me interested in from beginning to end.
Sophie D. / Gérante service, Sandvik Mines et Construction Canada Inc.
- From manager to leader, five skills to develop: leadership, time management, mobilization, communication and personnel management
- Six steps to manage performance: preparation, task definition, meetings, IDP (Individual Development Program), training and follow-up
- Specific techniques for efficient communication that is understood by everyone
- Six steps for managing change
- Managing teams working remotely
- Creating synergy in a team
- Strategies to foster loyalty: the challenge is maintaining loyalty rather than re-hiring
- Intergenerational management
- Planning and organizing work
- Time management: key principles of time management, rules and tools
- Key factors that contribute to effective meetings
- Presentations: techniques for successful public speaking
Note: The negotiation process is addressed in Course CH104.