To provide managers with the essential know-how they need to succeed.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
The course is very interactive and enlightening. It makes you understand what it takes to get better.
Wassy Isaac S. / Chef, Ingénérie et maintenance des équipements, EndoCeutics Pharma (MSH)
- From manager to leader, five skills to develop: leadership, time management, mobilization, communication and personnel management
- Six steps to manage performance: preparation, task definition, meetings, IDP (Individual Development Program), training and follow-up
- Planning and organizing work: analysis and fragmentation, identifying and coordinating resources, creating schedules, the "META" technique for achieving a global view and following up
- Specific techniques for efficient communication that is understood by everyone
- Six steps for managing change
- Managing teams working remotely
- Creating synergy in a team
- Strategies to foster loyalty: the challenge is maintaining loyalty rather than re-hiring
- Intergenerational management
- Time management: key principles of time management, rules and tools
- Key factors that contribute to effective meetings
- Presentations: techniques for successful public speaking
Note: The negotiation process is addressed in Course CH104.