To provide managers with the essential know-how they need to succeed.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
- From manager to leader, five skills to develop: leadership, time management, mobilization, communication and personnel management
- Six steps to manage performance: preparation, task definition, meetings, IDP (Individual Development Program), training and follow-up
- Planning and organizing work: analysis and fragmentation, identifying and coordinating resources, creating schedules, the "META" technique for achieving a global view and following up
- Specific techniques for efficient communication that is understood by everyone
- Six steps for managing change
- Managing teams working remotely
- Creating synergy in a team
- Strategies to foster loyalty: the challenge is maintaining loyalty rather than re-hiring
- Intergenerational management
- Time management: key principles of time management, rules and tools
- Key factors that contribute to effective meetings
- Presentations: techniques for successful public speaking
Note: The negotiation process is addressed in Course CH104.
The course is very interactive and enlightening. It makes you understand what it takes to get better.
Wassy Isaac S. / Chef, Ingénérie et maintenance des équipements, EndoCeutics Pharma (MSH)