To provide the management knowledge and skills required to delegate efficiently and productively, using a goal-oriented approach.
Anyone who is called upon to supervise staff members.
- Clearly defining the role delegation plays in business processes
- Pitfalls associated with delegation, and how to avoid them
- Distinguishing between tasks that are appropriate for delegation and those that are not
- Identifying the right person to delegate to
- Delegation based on business goals: who, what, why, how and when
- Formulating instructions to ensure the best results
- Developing skills to succeed at effective delegation
- Developing skills as a result of effective delegation
- How to hand over a task simply and effectively
- Creating an action plan: mandate, objectives, deadlines and tasks
- Monitoring progress without micromanaging
- How to ask questions and listen effectively
- Mobilizing your team by using coaching, recognition and affirmation tools
- Generational aspects in delegation
I got a better understanding of my role as a manager. This course helps you understand the various aspects and stages of delegation.
Vivian B. / Assistante-Contrôleure, Conseillers immobiliers GWL