To provide the knowledge and skills required to develop leadership and the ability to influence people as a female leader, optimize interpersonal relationships, improve political and strategic capabilities and overcome personal limitations in order to rise in the organization and achieve one's career objectives.
All current and aspiring female managers who want to rise to the top and secure strategic positions in their organizations.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to female leadership and kick through the glass ceiling: transformational leadership
- Expand how well you know yourself as a female leader: advanced tools for analyzing personality
- Understanding one's qualities, development strategies, limiting beliefs and received ideas
- Diagnosing internal blockage and resistance
- Identifying personal values and internal sources of motivation
- Awareness of one's image and the effects it conveys
- Intuition, emotional intelligence and charisma
- Strategies for building leadership and political skills, and for discovering the levers of power
- Increasing one's influence and impact at all levels of the organization
- Overcoming obstacles and managing conflict
- Creating optimal conditions for team synergy
- Developing and maintaining a work-life balance
- Defining a personal action plan
Very inspiring! It's an excellent course to take a step back and collect some useful tools.
Marie-Anne C. / Directrice de Production, IPL Inc.