To provide techniques for awakening, analyzing and developing the key skills required to transmit one's values, vision and mission to others.
All management positions.
- Challenges of being a leader: looking at both sides of the coin
- Characteristics and skills of a leader
- I am the model
- The difference between traditional and evolving leadership styles: the human dimension
- Leadership styles: analytical, friendly, expressive and dynamic
- Myself as leader: my style, my strengths and weaknesses
- Models for change: the steps in the evolution of a team
- Right-brain, left-brain: creative strategies for thinking outside of the box
- Consistency: the key to integrity and transparency
- Leadership in particular situations: transitions and crises
- Assigning tasks according to the natural inclinations of team members
- Five characteristics of a dysfunctional team, and how to eliminate them
- Providing feedback: formulating it, action and reaction
- Developing a personal leadership vision
- Defining a vision and a mission: how to share these with the team
- The key to high performance: managing one's energy and resources
- Ten traps to avoid in leadership
Excellent teacher thanks to his enthusiasm, his knowledge and his experience.
Tammy P. / Contracts Officer, Affaires mondiales Canada