Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to conduct a thorough analysis of their training needs (preliminary analysis).
Instructional designers, educational advisors, HR staff.
Basic pedagogical knowledge.
- Unit 1 – Problem to be solved: problem requiring a training solution
- Unit 2 – Training needs: providing a summary description of targeted clientele and their training needs
- Unit 3 – Learning objective: setting a learning objective based on the recommendations of B. Bloom
- Unit 4 – Common thread: establish the common thread supporting the training activity
- Unit 5 – Macrodesign: creating the learning scenario and guidance/support scenario
- Unit 6 – Microdesign: creating the learning scenario and guidance/support scenario
- Unit 7 – Teaching material: producing student material and teacher guide, if applicable
- Unit 8 – Implementation: conditions required for training implementation
- Unit 9 – Evaluation: deciding if evaluation is relevant (formative evaluation, summative evaluation, certificate evaluation, evaluation of training activity)