After completing this course, participants will be able to attract passive candidates to their companies.
HR manager in charge of recruiting.
Recognized recruiting skills.
Please note that training courses are non-consecutive days
March 16 and March 30 2020
- Day 1 : March 16 mars / Day 2 : March 30
March 6 et March 20 2020
- Day 1 : March 6 / Day 2 : March 20
- Unit 1 – What are your needs? What is your strategy?—defining the position to be filled and a recruitment strategy
- Unit 2 – Sourcing: searching for candidates
- Unit 3 – What method should you use?—choosing a contact method with talent
- Unit 4 – The art of persuasion—writing a personalized message when approaching a candidate
- Unit 5 – Pursuing the candidate—establishing a strategy to pursue the candidate
- Unit 6 – Hooking the candidate—the first phone interview with a passive candidate
- Unit 7 – Key performance indicators—measuring the effectiveness of the candidate’s recruitment process
2-day workshop including practical exercises, case scenarios and concrete examples. Participants should come prepared with a real vacant position in mind that they can use as an example during the course.