To provide the knowledge and skills required to master the advanced features of Excel and pair these with a rigorous methodology in order to build superior accounting and financial models, according to best business practices.
All management positions.
Experience with MS Excel (Course CH128).
- Discover little-known features of Excel: shortcuts, expert tips and tricks
- Using tools: sensitivity analysis and possible scenarios, data analysis with dynamic pivot tables, polished graphics
- Creating macros
- Improving the mastery of functions: integrating multiple functions and creating formulas to handle complex calculations
- Best practices in financial modeling: planning a model, incorporating proven methods
- Rigorously controlling and organizing data: optimizing, simplifying and standardizing models, reducing operational risks
- Combining features and tools in building accounting and financial models
- Formula auditing tools: watch windows, tracing precedents, tracing dependents, etc.
- Naming cells: managing names, defining names, applying names, etc.
- Mastering Excel: exercises and completion of a case study
Good for managers as well as for finance in general. Excellent course.
Anh-Thu N. / Conseillère en systèmes de gestion, Ville de Montréal