To provide the knowledge and skills required to read and analyze financial statements, interpret financial information using key ratios, and evaluate your company’s financial situation so as to ensure more informed strategic decision-making.
All management positions.
- The language of finance and accounting: terminology and conventions
- How key financial statements are structured: balance sheets, income statements, profit-and-loss statements, shareholders’ equity statements
- Tools for analyzing various financial statements
- Financial ratios: interpretation, return on investment, break-even point, limits and trends
- The link between financial and accounting analysis and strategic development
- Comparing corporate results with industry norms: applicable factors
- Analyzing the profitability or cost effectiveness of sales, share participation, share financing
- A model for predicting financial distress (bankruptcy)
Very useful to read and understand financial statements.
Houda B. / Directrice de succursale, Travail Global Agence de placement