To provide a method for better managing emotions in the workplace, maximizing your potential, and adopting a proactive approach to developing constructive work relationships with a view to improving performance and contributing to the success of your team and your organization.
- The role that emotional intelligence (EI) plays in one’s personal and organizational success
- Awareness and transformation of certain programmed behavioural patterns
- How emotions affect one’s intellectual function as well as one’s ability to concentrate, resolve problems, make decisions and improve work performance
- Identifying and clarifying factors that foster motivation, including personal values, beliefs, optimism, the ability to deal with adversity and differences of opinion
- Identifying conditions required for success so that participants can have more influence when dealing with different personality types, different contexts and different situations in both their personal and professional lives
- Mastering proven communication techniques in order to better understand others and establish good interpersonal relationships—mastering verbal and body language, the ability to listen, openness, etc.
- How to develop a personal plan of action
Helps you step back and reflect on your behaviours and improve the way you act.
Marie-Josée G. / Adjointe administrative, Rayonnement de la profession, Ordre des CPA du Québec