To provide the knowledge and skills required to identify the issues associated with the deployment of an Enterprise Resource Planning system and master the steps required for successful implementation.
All management positions.
- Definition of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems: origins, evolution, current trends such as Cloud ERP, and overview of functionality
- How an ERP system can benefit companies
- Planning ERP deployment: impact on the team and the organization
- Planning and carrying out the selection process for an ERP system, according to identified needs
- Overview and comparison of the main commercial and open source ERP packages available on the market
- Estimating costs and negotiating contracts for the software and the deployment project
- Government aid available for ERP deployment projects
- Planning and carrying out the corporate implementation and deployment of ERP systems
This course gives you a good overview of an SGI/ERP implementation project.
Guy C. / Comptable, -