To provide the knowledge and skills required to write clearly and concisely, employ a richer vocabulary and improve your writing style and syntax.
Very good knowledge of the French language.
- Techniques for writing concisely: choosing the ideal word and evocative verbs, using appropriate punctuation and effective syntax
- Exercises: finding the perfect term, substitutes and determinants, cascading complements
- How to review and revise your writing: articulating ideas, style, different types of sentences, quality of language
- Principles of readability
- Writing workshops
- Individual feedback and presentation of texts produced as part of a group during the workshop
Note: Writing for the Web and technical writing are covered in Courses WE123 and CM117 respectively.