To provide the knowledge and skills required to recognize common mistakes, improve vocabulary and master the abilities essential for success when taking the oral exam in English as a second language.
Anyone who is preparing to take an oral exam in English as a second language.
Basic fluency in English.
- Overview of the exam (what you will be evaluated on, what the tester is looking for, evaluation schemes)
- Common errors that occur in various parts of the exam, and how to avoid and correct them
- Vocabulary and expressions that improve the quality of your spoken English
- Tips and tricks for speaking English in a more authentic and natural fashion
- A wide range of practical exercises
- How to manage stress and nervousness during the exam