Discover the possibilities of using Google’s main tools for collaborative work, specifically for remote teams.
- Google Drive, cloud storage that provides the option of synchronizing with a local folder
- Google Docs and Sheets for Web-based word processing and spreadsheets that allow for real-time collaboration (document modifications by several contributors)
- Google Hangouts for videoconferencing and screen sharing—perfect for staying in touch with colleagues!
- Google Forms for distributed data entry with possibility of linking to Google Sheets and Google Drive
- Google APIs for using Google services as Web services (live demonstration using Formstack)
- Google messaging and Gmail: organization tips for those who are accustomed to organizing through files
This is a theory-based course focused on a demonstration of different Google tools.