To provide the knowledge and skills required to describe the roles and responsibilities of administrative support staff in order to better understand oneself, communicate more effectively and learn to harmoniously adapt to different personalities and changes.
- Change-related factors and important skills to develop: knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills
- The value and importance of one’s administrative role
- Administrative staff characteristics: qualities and values, important skills to have
- Four goals for any highly efficient administrative assistant
- The importance of knowing yourself and your manager: a key asset for a healthy and productive work relationship
- Personality styles: the different types, relationship characteristics, reaction to stress and how to adapt to it
- The importance of communication and communication skills: how to better assert yourself, work as part of a team, and develop a harmonious relationship with others
- Tips and tools for better time management
- Learning to manage stress
This is the only course I have ever taken that provided me with concrete examples I can actually use in my job.
Josée G. / Assistante, CRSNG