To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand subtleties of business communication in order to finetune your approach with clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- How to build credibility and maintain the correct professional distance
- Establishing a solid relationship with clients
- Discovering, understanding and accepting different types of relationships
- Using observation to better communicate
- Developing one’s professional presence
- Listening to understand
- Communicating professionally with ease, appropriate topics of conversation and ice-breakers
- Tactful questioning
- Responding with impact
- How to convey bad news tactfully
- Controlling one's emotions in delicate situations
- Handling dissatisfaction with finesse
Wow! It's the most enriching course I've ever had.
Vassilia T. / Réceptioniste, Collège Jean-Eudes