To provide the knowledge and skills required to recognize symptoms and causes of poor time management, implement appropriate solutions, identify time wasters and control or eliminate their causes.
- The Era of Speed: 5 pitfalls and their effects on behaviour
- Magical vs. realistic thinking
- Managing one's energy: the key to performance
- Tools for better managing time: communication, knowledge of self, analysis, micro-planning, rigour and perseverance
- Taking the time to assess your situation: the key to success
- The agenda: your most essential tool
- Your daily logbook and the end of Post-it notes
- Saving 22 minutes a day thanks to a good filing system
- Setting priorities: urgent, short-term, medium-term, long-term
- Assessing activities using the four-quadrant method: urgent vs. not urgent, important vs. not important
- Learning how to delegate: overcoming resistance and developing your skills
- The META technique for achieving a global overview
- E-mailing: boon or bane?
- Useless Meeting Syndrome: understanding what constitutes an effective meeting
- Symptoms that may indicate you are trying to play the saviour
- Symptoms of crisis management: moving from crisis management to planned management
- Time-wasters: factors that reduce efficiency
- A personal action plan for healthy time management
- A time management toolkit
Way more than learning how to manage time: this course helps you learn to manage life!
Luc M. / Gestionnaire de projet, -