With the intense competition of the digital age, good working conditions and pay are no longer sufficient to attract, retain and motivate talent. It's not enough to give lip service to the idea that “human capital” is a company's most valuable asset. Companies must set up a talent management system that will benefit both employees and the organization and thus help propel each toward the core of a virtuous spiral. This program provides the keys to ensuring employee satisfaction while continually motivating them to improve performance.
HR managers, other managers
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.
1. Analyze labor market trends that affect your company
2. Motivate employees to achieve better performance
3. Organize employees' work for greater performance
4. Should we develop talent in-house or seek it outside the company?
5. Create a virtuous spiral for your company
6. Share leadership