Annual performance reviews are an important tool for both managers and staff. They’re an opportunity to assess skills and performance, and to define new goals. The details differ from one company to the next, but it’s still possible to identify some best practices and a meeting structure that can be used generally. This course will give you more control over your annual reviews, so that they become opportunities for constructive, positive dialog.
Business unit managers, department managers, anyone who has to run performance reviews.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.
1. What's at stake in performance reviews?
2. How should we conduct performance reviews?
3. How can we define motivating goals?
4. What's the best way to communicate feedback?
5. How should we manage difficult situations?
6. Put it into practice!