Leading a top-notch sales team isn't something that comes about through luck. Good sales managers have a full arsenal of strategies at the ready for selecting, motivating, training, and retaining a talented and productive team. They know how to celebrate and reward the big wins, as well as handle poor performance when it arises. This program focuses on upbeat and well-tested strategies from Butch Bellah, the author of several books on the subject and a salesman and manager with over 25 years of experience in the trenches himself.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.
1. What are the roles of a sales manager?
2. How can we adapt coaching to performance?
3. How should we provide ongoing training?
4. How can we manage the team's pipeline?
5. How do we set team goals and motivate wins?
6. How should we run a sales meeting?
7. What's the best way to address poor performance?
8. How do we strengthen cross-functional relationships? (optional)
9. What's the best way to recruit and onboard? (optional)
10. How can we groom future sales managers? (optional)