To gain a competitive edge in a market, a company can focus on prices, innovation, or brand image. But one of the most effective ways to stand apart from the crowd is to offer quality service that meets customers' expectations, which will also help to enhance the company's image. Client orientation is a long-term strategy that has to involve the entire organization, from top management all the way down the corporate ladder.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.
1. What does quality customer service mean?
2. What do our customers really expect?
3. How can we match service to customer expectations?
4. How do I motivate and empower my team for more customer focus?
5. How can we deal with dissatisfied customers?