Design thinking is a discipline inspired by the design world to help organizations innovate. It is used to assess complex issues, identify their underlying causes, brainstorm fixes, and implement the best possible solutions. This course details a step-by-step process for addressing problems, reframing them, and designing solutions. That will take your creative potential to new heights.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.
Understanding design thinking principles
Adopting the right mindset
- Empathy for customers and users
- How can you put your customers at the center of your approach?
- Openness to other disciplines
- What connection can best develop your creativity?
- Ability to learn from failure
- Analyzing a failure
- A collaborative approach
- How can you involve different stakeholders and get them working together?
- Which attitude most needs improvement in your organization?
Identifying the root cause of a problem
- The root cause of a problem
- Can you identify your root causes?
Reframing the problem from different perspectives
- The importance of framing a problem
- How to perform problem framing
- How can you find out everyone's point of view?
- Ethnographic research: Adopt a human-centric approach
Designing a solution
- Organizing efficient ideation sessions
- Share the results of your brainstorming session
- Check technical feasibility and economic viability
- How to check economic viability
Building a prototype
- What proportion of your ideas do you prototype before implementation?
- In your opinion, what are the advantages of prototyping?
- The virtues of prototyping
- What techniques should you use when prototyping?
Testing the prototype
- What's the biggest difficulty when running tests?
- The art of testing
- The importance of knowing how to listen to test results
- Prototype complex ideas