< Return to learning objects
Provide key concepts of project management and human capital
Sessions are 30-40 minute self-contained and stand-alone e-learning modules with an inductive pedagogical approach. These modules covering key concepts in project management and human capital.
Benefit to using sessions
- A motivating and enjoyable user experience:
- audio is used to guide the learner
- demonstrations and insights are based on video case studies;
- multimedia animations make it easier to understand and assimilate concepts and methods
- a large number and variety of exercises and quizzes check understanding and retention
- Over 125 subjects, covering all issues to do with leadership, management, communications, personal development, etc.
- Created by the Experts of the CrossKnowledge Faculty
- An inductive method is exclusively used – discovery, guidance, application – that is greatly influenced by classroom teaching methods
Download CrossKnowledge Essential brochure for more information