Identifying what diversity means. Learning how to implement an individual action plan for promoting diversity as it relates in direct and practical terms to your daily work.
This Best in Class package amounts to 8 hours of training including:
- 13 sessions
- 5 action tips
- 3 videocasts
- 3 evaluations
- Don't miss the intercultural train
- Embrace diversity personally
- Better performance with diversity
- Are you ready for diversity?
- Implementing diversity into your daily working life
- Managing diversity
- Diversity is your responsibility too
- Favouring diversity by being open toward others
- Encouraging participation to favour diversity
- Being a role model for diversity
- Favouring diversity through recruitment
- Favouring diversity through evaluation
- The influence of your perception filter
- Active Listening
- Asking questions
- What is self-confidence?
- How to control your emotions
- Resolving tension using the DESC method
- Understanding the mutual gains approach
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.