Identifying what’s at stake for the company, the manager and the staff member at an appraisal. Knowing how to prepare appraisals effectively. Being able to run an appraisal. Knowing how to set, share, and monitor goals.
This training path of 6 hours is available during 1 year and include:
- 10 sessions
- 1 videocast
- 3 evaluations
- The annual appraisal interview: a tiresome obligation or a constructive opportunity?
- Four golden rules for conducting successful appraisal interviews
- How to conduct appraisal interviews
- How to use the SMART method to formulate pertinent objectives that motivate your staff
- Active Listening
- How to monitor objectives agreed during appraisal interviews
- How to manage difficult appraisal situations
- Keep your feedback very simple
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.