Identifying what’s at stake for the company, the manager and the staff member at an appraisal . Knowing how to prepare for an appraisal.
This training path of 6 hours is available during 1 year and include:
- 10 sessions
- 3 evaluations
- The annual appraisal interview: a tiresome obligation or a constructive opportunity?
- Make your point more effectively
- Active Listening
- Formulating a request, expressing a refusal
- Identify the different styles of communication
- Adding strength to your arguments
- What is a good goal?
- Fix your goals clearly to reach them better
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.