Developing team leadership skills. Knowing how to motivate people. Developing individual and collective performance.
This training path of 33 hours is available during 3 months and include:
- 42 sessions
- 32 action tips
- 4 videocasts
- 1 evaluation
- What is leadership?
- What is a team?
- The 4 stages of team development
- Creating a united team
- Developing team performance
- How to use the SMART method to formulate pertinent objectives that motivate your staff
- Defining the rules of the game for your team
- Getting your team members to express their expectations
- Defining your team's mission
- What is competence?
- Choosing which skills to develop in your team
- Giving constructive feedback
- Developing your team’s skills through individual coaching: the GROW approach
- Keep your feedback very simple
- Manage beyond knowledge and skills
- Assessing your staff's skills
- Developing a training solution that is adapted to your staff's needs
- Preparing feedback
- What is delegation?
- What is the best way to delegate?
- Monitoring delegation
What to do when a delegated mission goes wrong
- Preparing a training-oriented delegation meeting
- Identifying the right person when delegating
- Pinpointing activities to delegate
- Preparing a delegation
- Putting a delegation back on track
Identifying your staff members' motivation
- How to deal with demotivation
- How to motivate your staff by using the V.I.E system
- How to effectively praise your staff
- How to recognize passivity and overcome it
- Determining an action plan to motivate your team members
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.